Lunnie Social Media Intern Job Posting
Lunnie is creating a pretty + powerful postpartum moms, starting with the nursing bra. The nursing bra is chic, comfortable, and leakproof - unlike anything on the market.
Lunnie is a community-led, DTC brand. Our community of over 1000+ moms are driving product development, as well as serving as organic marketing evangelists for our brand.
This internship will be working directly alongside the founder and provide the opportunity to help scale the business during a very exciting growth period.
Lunnie was named the grand prize winner of both the Female Founder Collective pitch competition (2021) and University of Dayton Flyer Pitch competition (2022).
- Work alongside founder to create a plan for social media strategies monthly.
- Help create content with founder as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs and products. This includes strong video editing skills on TikTok and Instagram reels, with an eye towards trends and songs.
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms.
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted.
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns.
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages.
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly editorial which included monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- 1-2 years of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Entry level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Entry level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Familiarity with mom and postpartum social media community is a plus
Internship Length & Salary
- This internship will require 20 hours/week for 12 weeks. At the end of 12 weeks, there will be a performance evaluation for renewal. Flexible hours and remote work provided.
- Intern will receive $15/hour and be paid as a 1099 employee via Ohio’s Entrepreneurs’ Center. Intern must be based in Ohio to receive payment.
- Start date ASAP. Aiming to fill position by mid-May.
- Email resume and cover letter to founder Sarah Kallile at email@example.com.
- If you have current public social media handles you manage, please include those links.
- Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest: @lunniehive